VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR POSITION
1) Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2) Exhibit strong commitment to the pro-life position.
3) Agree with and be willing to uphold the statement of faith and principle, and policies of the center.
4) It is preferable if you have a bachelor’s degree, but not required
5) Beneficial if you have at least two years experience in a position requiring management of people.
6) Exhibit skill in interpersonal communication, public speaking and problem solving.
7) Exhibit skills in organization.
8) Be able to provide support to staff and volunteers.
9) Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
1) Maintain the schedule for the volunteers.
2) Maintain accurate personnel files of volunteers ensuring all legal documents, acquisition of training documents, and updated annual reviews are available.
3) Pray with volunteers before each shift begins.
4) Be on premises at all times when volunteers are present.
5) Be a sub for absent volunteers when needed.
6) Back up reception desk.
7) Complete background checks.
8) Inventory pamphlets as needed.
9) Prepare client folders for initial visits.
10) Assist in newsletter preparation quarterly.
11) Make sure copy machine in volunteer office is checked for supplies and in good working order.
12) On occasion the job requires promotions outside of the normal hours of operation.
13) Other duties as assigned.
PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
1) Respond to all inquiries of volunteer opportunities.
2) Schedule and coordinate volunteer trainings.
3) Receive and process all applications for volunteers.
4) Interview potential volunteers.
5) Provide support and guidance to all volunteers.
6) Help plan volunteer appreciation events.
7) Yearly evaluation for volunteers
Stay current with the changes in education in areas related to center development.